Led by Mitch Williams
Trigger points are tiny contraction knots in muscle tissue where restricted circulation and lack of oxygen cause referred pain--often to locations of the body completely removed from the site of the trigger point itself.
In this hands-on, informative workshop, you'll learn to use a variety of self-massage tools and techniques to track down the source of your pain and address it directly. Over 50 years of in-depth research indicates that more than 70% of all pain is primarily caused by trigger points.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The nature and causes of trigger points.
- How to track down the source of problems and treat them.
- The best tools to use.
- Why “pre-hab” beats rehab.
- How to avoid injury and increase flexibility.
Trigger point therapy can often bring relief for:
- Back pain
- Muscle ache
- Tennis elbow
- Neck and jaw pain
- Frozen shoulder pain
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Sports and repetitive strain injuries
- And many, many more conditions!
This is a donation-based workshop with a suggested donation of $5-10. Drop-ins welcome.